The World Cocoa Foundation has opened registration for its 2022 Partnership Meeting, set for Oct. 26-27 in Brussels, Belgium.
The meeting’s theme is “Striving for Impact: Living Income, Traceability & Partnerships.” Companies, governments, donors, farmers and experts will convene at The Hotel in Brussels to discuss balancing traceability with improving farmer livelihoods, as well as addressing farmer poverty as a root cause of child labor and deforestation.
Among the slated speakers are:
- Joseph Boahen Aidoo, CEO of the Ghana Cocoa Board
- Peter Boone, CEO of Barry Callebaut
- Mariam Dao Gabala, chairperson of Solidaridad’s Supervisory Board
- Heidi Hautala, vice president of the European Parliament
- Samuel Abu Jinapor, Ghana’s Minister of Lands and Natural Resources
- Yves Brahima Koné, executive director of the Conseil du Café Cacao
- Didier Reynders, European Union Commissioner for Justice
- Mark Schneider, CEO of Nestlé
- Laurent Tchagba, Côte d’Ivoire’s Minister of Water and Forests
- Jutta Urpilainen, European Union Commissioner for International Partnerships
To register for the World Cocoa Foundation’s 2022 Partnership Meeting, follow this link.