Nutella is introducing collectable "Breakfast Across America" jars to give consumers a taste of signature breakfasts enjoyed in different regions throughout the country.
The collection features 16 landmark locations such as Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Niagara Falls, along with corresponding breakfast recipes to transport consumers with each bite. The limited-edition line is available for purchase nationwide in 13-oz. and 26.5-oz/ jars, with suggested retail prices of $4.29 and $7.99, respectively.
"Nutella is all about breakfast and we hope these regional recipes inspire families to create new special breakfast memories this summer," said Endri Shtylla, marketing director, Nutella at Ferrero USA. "Whether you want to make a beignet inspired by New Orleans or blueberry pancakes from Portland, ‘Breakfast Across America’ has something for everyone to enjoy."
The 16 locations and breakfasts represented by the jars include:
- Kenai Fjords, AK: Lingonberry Muffins + Nutella
- San Francisco, CA: Sourdough Toast + Nutella
- Portland, ME: Blueberry Pancakes + Nutella
- New Orleans, LA: Beignets + Nutella
- Mackinac Island, MI: Pannakakku Pancakes + Nutella
- Miami Beach, FL: Breakfast Tostada + Nutella
- Kauai, HI: Hawaiian Sweet Bread + Nutella
- Pikes Peak, CO: Breakfast Burrito + Nutella
- New York City, NY: Bagels + Nutella
- Napa Valley, CA: Acai Bowl + Nutella
- Glacier Park, MT: Fry Bread + Nutella
- Chicago, IL: Breakfast Pizza + Nutella
- Lake Tahoe, NV: Sheepherder Bread + Nutella
- Crater Lake, OR: Dutch Baby Pancakes + Nutella
- Santa Fe, NM: Empanadas + Nutella
- Niagara Falls, NY: English Muffins + Nutella