Seattle Chocolate has introduced its Chocolate Greetings Collection.
Comprising the company’s signature truffle bars, truffles, and gift boxes, the Chocolate Greetings Collection is suited for any occasion with festive flavors inspired by chocolate chip cookies, birthday cake, and more.
As a woman-owned and operated company, Seattle Chocolate’s mission is to celebrate and empower the next generation of girls. At the beginning of 2022, the company partnered with Girls Inc. to donate 10 percent of net profits from all sales to inspiring girls to become their strongest, smartest and boldest selves.
“At its root, Seattle Chocolate’s goal is to brighten people’s days,” said CEO Jean Thompson. “With our Girls Inc. partnership, every purchase from the Chocolate Greetings Collection uplifts young girls while offering the chance to bring a little sweetness to someone’s day through a colorful chocolate gift.”
In alignment with Seattle Chocolate’s goal of female empowerment, the company selected a woman artist to design the Chocolate Greetings Collection’s packaging. New England-based Ali Mac designed labels that boast the artist’s signature bright, quirky style.
“I’m a huge chocolate lover, second only to my love of all things colorful and whimsical – so working on a celebratory collection with Seattle Chocolate was an absolute treat,” Mac said of the collaboration.
The Celebrate Collection includes the following items:
- Happy Birthday Truffle Bar ($4.99/bar) – A milk chocolate bar with a colorful white chocolate center filled with vegetable-dyed confetti candy, featuring notes of yellow cake and vanilla frosting.
- Sip Sip Hooray! Truffle Bar ($4.99/bar) – A freeze-dried raspberry-filled white chocolate bar with a dark chocolate shell, featuring bits of popping candy to mimic the palate of champagne bubbles.
- Thank You! Truffle Bar ($4.99/bar) – A vegan dark chocolate bar filled with bits of crunchy chocolate chip cookie pieces.
- Let's Celebrate! Truffle Bag ($24.99) – A 12-oz. assortment of four celebratory truffle flavors – Champagne, Pink Bubbly, San Juan Sea Salt, and new Chocolate Cookies.
- Happy Birthday Gift Box ($17.99) – A 6-oz. assortment of signature two-bite truffle flavors including Birthday Cake Batter, Champagne, Malted Milk Ball, Milk Chocolate, and Dark Sea Salt Toffee.
- Thank You! Gift Box ($17.99) – A 6-oz. assortment of two-bite truffle flavors including Espresso, Hazelnut Butter, Milk Chocolate, Mexican Hot Chocolate, and new Chocolate Cookies.
Seattle Chocolate is available for national shipping via seattlechocolate.com and in select retailers nationwide.