Norman Love Confections has created a limited-edition Mother’s Day Collection of heart-shaped chocolates for showing love to special mothers or mother figures.
Featuring 10 exclusive flavors, the artisanal collection includes white, milk and dark chocolate pieces packaged in Norman Love Confections’ signature Mother’s Day gift box.
“Our master chocolatiers created this special collection as a sweet tribute to the dedicated moms and mother figures who frequently brighten our lives with their love,” said Norman Love, founder and president of Norman Love Confections. “With mom-inspired flavors like Lemon Cupcake and Chocolate Fudge Brownie, our Mother’s Day Collection is carefully curated as the perfect gift to express your love and appreciation.”
The collection includes:
- Crèam Brûlée: Rich, creamy filling with a hint of caramel, folded into white chocolate
- Thin Mint: Dark chocolate cookie layered with crème de menthe, wrapped in dark chocolate
- Banana Cream: Fresh banana and vanilla are covered in a sweet milk chocolate
- Mimosa: Orange ganache with a splash of brut Champagne are enveloped in white chocolate
- Turtles: Candied pecans and buttery caramel are encased inside a smooth milk chocolate shell
- Sangria: A bold blend of red wine and dark brandy with ripe apples and oranges are wrapped in dark chocolate
- Lemon Cupcake: Vanilla cake topped with lemon icing is encased in a shell of white chocolate
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie: Fresh fudge brownies are mixed into a bittersweet dark chocolate ganache
- Snickerdoodle: Crumbles of cinnamon cookies are folded into a milk chocolate ganache
- Special Dark: Intense dark chocolate ganache made with 83% Black Zabuye cacao bean for a bold, satisfying flavor
A 10-piece box is available for $26 and the 25-piece box, featuring all 10 chocolates with an assortment of chocolates from the Signature Collection, is available for $55. The 2022 Mother’s Day Collection will be offered from April 25 through May 8 at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples, Estero and Sarasota, as well as online at NormanLoveConfections.com.