Disset Chocolate has introduced its 2022 Easter Bonbon Collection, handcrafted using local ingredients and the finest chocolate.
Founder Ursula XVII, a Michelin trained pastry chef and chocolatier, has created a palate of decadent flavors inspired by the spring season:
- Blood Orange Pate de Fruit
- Meyer Lemon Crunchy Hazelnut Praline
- Signature Sugar Cookie
- Toasted Coconut with Passion Fruit Caramel
- Rosemary Infused Olive Oil Cake
- Cheesecake with Graham Crust
The collection is available in 6-piece ($20) and 12-piece ($39) assortments and can be purchased either online or at Atelier Disset in Cutchogue, New York.
In addition, Disset is bringing back its North Fork Chocolate Easter Egg Hunt for the second year. Like last year, Disset will place five handmade chocolate egg sculptures in various locations throughout the North Fork. Each 18-inch egg is designed in a theme that reflects its location.
Starting April 6, Disset Chocolate will begin sharing “sneak peaks” of the eggs on its Instagram page. Then, from April 8-17, clues about the locations of the eggs will be posted daily. Fans can participate by:
- Finding and taking a photo with each of the eggs
- Posting the photos to Instagram and tagging @dissetchocolate (only public Instagram pages will be eligible)
- Individuals who post a photo of each of the eggs (five posts in total) will be entered for a chance to win one of the eggs.
Participants can search for the five eggs from April 8-17 and post entries through April 18. Five winners will be chosen at random on April 19.