“The class of 2022 includes individuals from a range of career paths who have all served the industry with honor, selflessly giving back throughout the course of their careers to strengthen the category overall,” says Joe Melville, NCSA president and chief growth officer at Green Rabbit.
The Class of 2022 includes:
- Paul Adams & Emmert Brooks, Adams & Brooks, Inc.
- Doug Boes, Shankman & Associates, Inc.
- Jennifer Dilts, Dollar General Corp.
- Peter Greweling, Culinary Institute of America
- Jeff Grossman, YummyEarth, Inc.
- Dwayne Hallan, Long Grove Confectionery Co.
- Terri Hoggatt, Jelly Belly Candy Co.
- Mark McArdle, McArdle, Inc.
- Troy Pearley, Divine Chocolate Ltd.
- Stacey Rutherford, Burdette Beckmann Inc.
- Edward Seibolt, Fannie May Confections/Ferrero
The induction ceremony will take place at the Renaissance Tampa Hotel International Plaza, Oct. 14-16.
Formed in 1899, the NCSA is dedicated to recognition, fellowship, education and mentoring. The Candy Hall of Fame was founded in 1971 and recognizes lifetime career achievements in the confectionery industry, with induction based on dedication to the overall betterment of the industry.