Set for June 7-8 at the Hyatt Regency Buffalo & Convention Center, “Research Symposium: Cannabis in Confections & Snacks” will provide insights and answer questions on emerging issues within the infused products segment.
The Day 1 agenda includes:
- North American Consumer Perspectives
- Challenges & Dosing: Baked Goods, Chocolates & Chewy Candies
- Emulsion Technology: Introducing Functional Ingredients
- Testing & Tasting
- Cannabis Agrochemicals
- Industry Update & Applied Techniques
- Session 1: Industry & Regulatory Panel
- Regulatory Affairs
- Legal Landscape
- Confectionery Production
- Formulations & Efficacy
- Agriculture & Extraction
- Session 2: Applied Techniques for Infused Products - Live Demos
- Basics of Chocolate & Cannabis
- Additives for Chocolate & Cannabis
- Economics of Scale for Tablet Production
The Industry Update and Applied Techniques sessions are hosted by Tomric Systems. The company will provide shuttle transportation from the hotel to its facility.
The Day 2 agenda includes:
- The future of Hyper-Focus Cannabis Products
- Opportunities, Challenges & Considerations in this $25B+ Industry
- The Future of Cannabis: So. Many. Possibilities.
The following presenters are set to speak. Their abstracts are available at this link.
- Louis Bengyella Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University
- Hilary Brown, SoRSE Technology
- Joel Fink, Fantasy Candies
- Millie Montana, Guilty Pleasures by Millie
- Peggy Moore, Love's Oven LLC
- Brian Sterling, SCS Consulting
- Carolina Vasquez-Mitchell, Ciencia Labs
- Chris Walsh, MJBiz