Norman Love Confections is introducing a limited-edition Easter collection featuring 10 rich egg crèmes in white, dark and milk chocolate.
The 2020 Easter Collection will be offered from March 23 to April 11 at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples and Estero, as well as online at NormanLoveConfections.com. In addition, new curbside delivery is now offered at retail locations.
A 5-piece Easter Egg Box with two chocolate eggs and three flavors from the signature collection is offered at $13.75; the 10-piece box with all 10 chocolate eggs is available for $25; and the 25-piece box with all 10 chocolate eggs and an assortment of chocolates from the Signature Collection costs $52.50.
Additionally, Easter Pails and other specialty gifts are available, including Mystery Boxes that feature themed assortments of chocolate treats by delivery.
Egg cream flavors include:
- Lemon Cream: White chocolate egg filled with lemon-laced white chocolate
- Strawberry Cream: White chocolate egg filled with fresh strawberries and vanilla cream
- Vanilla Cream: Dark chocolate egg filled with vanilla and white chocolate
- Coconut Cream: White chocolate egg filled with sweet, tropical coconut
- Chocolate Cream: Dark chocolate egg filled with rich 66% Manjari Madagascar dark chocolate
- Orange Creme: Dark chocolate egg filled with juicy orange and vanilla
- Coffee Cream: Milk chocolate egg filled with bright roasted coffee beans
- Caramel Cream: Milk chocolate egg filled with luscious caramel cream
- Raspberry Cream: Dark chocolate egg filled with white chocolate raspberry
- Peanut Butter Cream: Milk chocolate egg filled with smooth peanut butter