Godiva Chocolate Festival Collection offers chance to celebrate
Collection will rotate pieces each season.
Godiva Chocolatier has launched the Chocolate Festival Collection, inspired by the bustling energy of the world’s most vibrant festivals.
The collection will rotate throughout the year, highlighting the flavors of each season. For summer, the brightly-colored chocolate pieces feature fun flavors and textures, including mango ganache, hints of chili pepper and popping candy. Mango raspberry-flavored soft serve, parfaits and chocolixirs will also be available at the Godiva Café in New York City and at Godiva boutiques throughout the country.
The first set of chocolate pieces include:
- Surprise: White chocolate filled with gianduja hazelnut paste and hazelnut pieces
- Excitement: Dark chocolate filled with mint mousse and crunchy mint candy bits
- Fun: Milk chocolate filled with milk chocolate mousse and popping candy
- Dance: Dark Chocolate filled with rich dark chocolate ganache and salted caramel
- Passion: Milk Chocolate filled with white chocolate mango ganache, flavored with a hint of chili pepper
This chocolate assortment is presented in a gold gift box decorated with colorful carnival flowers, fireworks and more. A 9-piece assortment is available for $9.95, while an 18-piece set is available for $39.95.
Godiva has extended the festival theme to a tin of G Cube Chocolate Truffles. G Cubes are cube-shaped chocolate truffles with a "G" atop each one, individually wrapped in colorful foil. A 15-piece tin is $14.95, while a set of two 15-piece tins is $29.90.