La Maison du Chocolat 2018 Holiday Collection
La Maison du Chocolat, New York City
Nicolas Cloiseau, chef of La Maison du Chocolat, has crafted a collection that draws inspiration from the magical land of the North Pole where trees, lights, gifts, elves and delicious confections all come to life in the spirit of the holidays. The collection includes a variety of gift boxes, as well as an advent calendar inspired by the colorful and playful universe of popular French illustrator Victoria Roussel (S.R.P.: $62).
Cloiseau has also developed a praline bouchée featuring an enchanting elf. With its ivory velvet capeline (bonnet), the crunchy praline treat has a mendiant (small chocolate disc) topped with almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios and candied fruit that is covered in luscious dark chocolate (S.R.P.: $38).
The collection includes:
- Emotion Gift Box (20 chocolates) $45
- Truffles Gift Box (30 pieces) $64
- Christmas Gift Box (40 pieces) $85
- Christmas Gift Box (63 pieces) $130
- Christmas Gift Box (93 pieces) $194
- Christmas Treats (26 pieces) $17
- Christmas Treats (55 pieces) $30