Rengsdorf, Germany-based Winkler und Dünnebier Süßwarenmaschinen GmbH (WDS) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of confectionery production machines. With its comprehensive machinery and production portfolio, WDS has the capability to cover the entire spectrum of deposited confectionery products within various application and capacity ranges. WDS production lines have a reputation for the highest quality and reliability throughout the whole world. In addition, the company continually places a special focus on hygiene-oriented machinery executions and the ability to handle changeovers quickly.
Its mogul unit Type 562 is customized for the manufacture of all starch-moulded products, such as jelly and gum (pectin, gum arabic, gelatin, agar-agar, carrageenan) as well as licorice, fondant, cream, marshmallow foam, and similar items. Furthermore, the equipment is suitable for depositing liqueurs.
Some of the design and production capability highlights include the following:
- Unique workmanship featuring machine frames made of aluminum, stainless steel, and rust-proof materials
- GPS — A guided pusher system tray transport that provides trouble-free conveyance thanks to permanent tray guiding
- Multiple depositing processes enabled by a large variety of depositing systems
- Easy access for maintenance as a result of an extractable sifting station
- Delivery of complete systems, including starch conditioning equipment, cooling tunnel and subsequent oiling or sugar-sanding processes
The Type 562 mogul unit has a working height of 1,100 mm and can run at speeds up to 35 trays per minute. Tray dimensions can range from 760 x 360 up to 840 x 440 mm. The stacking height of starch trays can reach up to 3,300 mm.
Each depositor can handle up to 12 colors/flavors. The unit features steel pallets for two, three, or four stacks. Pump systems will depend on product format, such as a full-tray system up to 22 x 38 pistons.
For more information, visit www.w-u-d.com.