Harbour City, Hong Kong will host its sixth annual "Chocolate Trail" from Jan. 23 to March 1.
The event transforms the shopping center into "Chocoland," offering visitors numerous interactive and educational exhibits and activities aimed at deepening customers' understanding of chocolate.
"Chocolate Factory" – A signature installation, the "Chocolate Factory" offers visitors a "bean-to-bar" journey detailing the full chocolate production process, from planting the cocoa tree to roasting the beans and packaging the chocolate.
Chocolate Workshops – Local chocolate experts provide comprehensive insight on chocolate culture, chocolate tasting and chocolate and Chinese tea pairing.
Live Demonstrations – Local and visiting chocolate master chefs from brands such as agnes b. Delice, Dalloyau and Godiva host chocolate-making demonstrations, offering the chance to witness the preparation and production of signature creations.
"From Cocoa to Choco - taking you through the Journey of Love" – An interactive art exhibition by Belgian artist Ben Heine. This exhibition uses pencil sketching, photography and abstract acrylic painting to showcase different chocolate ingredients and products. It creates a colorful, wild and eye-catching installation which visitors can not only visualize but also taste.
Participating brands at Harbour City's "Chocolate Trail" include:
Chocolate Shops at Harbour City:
1. agnes b. DELICES (France)
2. Amedei (Italy)
3. BVLGARI IL CIOCCOLATO (Italy) -- [Available in Hong Kong exclusively at Harbour City]
4. COVA Pasticceria & Confetteria (Italy)
5. DALLOYAU (France) -- [Available in Hong Kong exclusively at Harbour City]
6. Fauchon (France)
7. GODIVA (Belgium)
8. Jean-Paul Hevin (France)
9. LE CAFE de Joel Robuchon (France)
10. Forestry - Bright Chocolate (Australia)
11. Laduree (France)
12. Leonidas Pralines (Belgium)
13. Paul Lafayet (Hong Kong)
14. Pierre Herme Paris (France)
15. ROYCE' (Japan)
16. The Library Cafe - Prestat Chocolates (England) - [Available in Hong Kong exclusively at Harbour City]
17. Venchi (Italy)
Pop-up Stores in conjunction with Harbour City's "Chocolate Trail" include:
1. Chapon (France) -- [Available in Hong Kong exclusively at Harbour City]
2. De Neuville (France)
3. Frederic Blondeel (Belgium) -- [Available in Hong Kong exclusively at Harbour City]
4. MiO MiKO (Belgium)
5. Peninsula (Hong Kong)
6. The Royal Touch (England) -- [Launching in Hong Kong at Harbour City's "Chocolate Trail"]
7. twelve cupcakes (Singapore)
8. Vero Chocolate (Hong Kong)
9. YOKU MOKU (Japan)
10. zChocolat (France) -- [Launching in Hong Kong at Harbour City's "Chocolate Trail"]