Hänsel Processing has a continued commitment to meet new challenges in the market by expanding its R&D programs as well as meeting its customers’ needs for innovative new products.
Machines that will be exhibited at interpack, among others, include the following:
- Sucroliner 1712 hard candy line, which has capacities of up to 4,000 kg/h, can handle four colors simultaneously, features a patented screw discharge and mixing system, has a sugar glucose ratio up to 70:30 on a dry basis and produces the highest vacuum in confectionery industry
- Rotamat 3611 thin film cooker, which has a capacity up to 2,000 kg/h, is designed with scrapers close to the heat exchange surface and features a divided steam chamber (50/50) for bigger range of capacities
- Caramaster caramelization system
- HFDIII fondant beating machine, has a capacity up to 800 kg/h (also available for 150 and up to 2,500 kg/h) and features an integrated water circulation system with accurate temperature control for homogenous crystallization
- JellyStar jelly and gum cooking system touts an advanced and compact design and has a capacity range from 100 to 6,000 kg/h
- Strada candy forming line, which has RFID detection of the die set and automatic adjustment of the forming line, is the first chain forming die in the market that combines both advantages of chain and rotary dies, handles high filling but seamless forming and has a rope speed up to 220 m/min and seamless forming at 190 m/min
- LSK-5 laboratory batch cooker for use in R&D centers or small capacity uses for batch sizes 5 – 7 kg
Moreover, new developments in energy recovery as well as new machinery not mentioned above will be revealed at interpack 2014.
For more information visit www.haensel-processing.de; at interpack, stop by booth A25, hall 4.