Amano receives top honors from London Academy of Chocolate
U.S. chocolate maker Amano Artisian Chocolate has taken top honors at the 2011 Academy of Chocolate Awards in London - the second time the American company has been selected for the prestigious awards.
Amano received five awards for its chocolate, including one gold, three silvers and a bronze, as well as a sixth award for packaging.
“We are honored to have been selected for this prestigious award,” says Art Pollard, founder and head chocolate maker. “Our company has always stood for quality, craftsmanship and taste and we look forward to continuing to develop new chocolate confections that delight our customers and deliver on the true promise of gourmet super premium chocolate.”
The company’s awards include:
- Gold for Amano Dos Rios palet d’or in Best Filled Chocolate – plain category
- Silver for Amano Dos Rios in the Bean to Bar Best Dark Bar category
- Silver for Amano Chuao also in Bean to Bar Best Dark Bar category
- Silver for Amano Ocumare in Best Milk Bean to Bar category
- Bronze for Amano Cinnamon pecan in the Best filled chocolate – nuts category, and
- Silver for Amano bar packaging