Egan Food Technologies has introduced the ChocMolder-C, a compact chocolate molding system.
At less than 30 feet long, the ChocMolder-C features all the functionality of robust, industrial lines. Its compact design and onboard systems have been engineered for significantly easier installation and faster startup. With production rates of approximately 500 lbs. per hour, the ChocMolder-C is ideal for manufacturing one-shot (center-filled) chocolates, chocolates with inclusions and solid chocolates.
“At Egan Food Technologies, innovation is driven by customer needs,” said Mike Sherd, managing partner. “We continue to hear from customers that they have space constraints but need to scale up chocolate production significantly. We engineered the ChocMolder-C to be the world’s most compact, fully automatic chocolate molding line.”
On the ChocMolder-C, manufacturers will find features such as:
- A stainless steel frame for a sanitary design
- An automatic mold circuit with center-pin chain design for smoother, more reliable transitions
- Automatic shaking and vibration for product consistency that can be adjusted via HMI
- An integrated, multi-zone refrigeration system with all components – no remote condensing or refrigeration units needed
- A dual-action demolding system that gently places chocolates onto a servo-controlled takeaway conveyor
- A radiant, infrared mold reheat station
- A single-point, touchscreen HMI control panel capable of storing product recipes
- Remote tech support from Egan Food Technologies via secure internet connection directly to the HMI control panel.
Like all Egan Food Technologies equipment, the ChocMolder-C is manufactured and serviced in the U.S. and can be customized to meet individual food processing needs. Mold design and sourcing is also available from our in-house experts.