Norman Love Confections has introduced 10 seasonal flavors in its 2021 Holiday Collection.
The limited-edition 2021 Holiday Collection features a festive selection of artisan chocolates inspired by the charm of a white Christmas paired perfectly with toasty, seasonal treats. Norman Love Confections has captured all the nostalgic and comforting flavors of holidays past to offer a memorable assortment, expertly crafted for making new special memories with loved ones.
Norman Love’s Holiday Collection is available Nov. 15 through Dec. 23 and includes 10 flavors:
- White Christmas: Milk chocolate with hazelnut and cinnamon praline
- Candy Cane: White chocolate with crushed candy canes
- Spiced Hot Chocolate: Dark chocolate with habanero pepper and holiday spices
- S’more: Milk chocolate with roasted marshmallows and graham crackers
- Mint Patty: Dark chocolate with peppermint
- Eggnog: White chocolate with nutmeg, clove and dark rum
- Christmas Cookie: White chocolate with cookie crumbles with hint of lemon
- Cup of Cheer: Dark chocolate with Kahlua, Baileys Irish Cream and coffee
- Gingerbread: Milk Chocolate with gingersnap cookie crumbles
- Brandied Cherry: Dark chocolate with brandied cherries
“Chocolate has a magical way of creating new special memories – what the holiday season is all about – and that’s what we wanted to embrace and share with others this year,” said Norman Love, president and founder, Norman Love Confections. “Our highly acclaimed chefs were inspired by the classic, festive flavors we cherish most when surrounded by loved ones for the holidays, creating a beautiful lineup of artisanal chocolates for the 2021 Holiday Collection.”
The Holiday Collection is available in a special candy cane-shaped gift box that features all 10 chocolates for $28. An assortment of the holiday flavors will be included in 25- and 50-piece signature gift boxes, along with a selection of Norman Love’s award-winning signature flavors. Exclusive holiday gift boxes are priced at $55 and $100, respectively.