Los Angeles startup Misaky Tokyo, known for its Crystal Treats, has launched the Fruity Vacation collection.
Crystal Treats are vegan, gluten-free and natural seaweed sweets that are shareable with everyone. This collection includes six new varieties, and two of the Crystal Treats look just like fruits: Watermelon and Grapefruit. The collection features:
- Watermelon (soft): Watermelon, green apple
- Golden Beryl (crunchy): Peach, vanilla
- Crystal Gardenia (crunchy): Coconut, cinnamon
- Grapefruit (crunchy): Grapefruit, peach
- Peridot (soft): Kiwi, lychee
- Rain Flower Stone (soft): Pineapple, pomegranate
The six pieces are available for $50 at misaky.tokyo.