Goo Goo Cluster is kicking off its 7th Annual Summer Chef Series on Thursday, July 1.
The series, which will run until the end of August, will flash back to some favorite previous Summer Chef Series collaborators, allowing Goo Goo lovers to get one more taste of some of the previous years’ bestsellers.
Once again, 10 percent of all sales from the Summer Chef Series confections will be donated to the Nashville Food Project.
“Our Summer Chef Series has become a highly anticipated, fan-favorite event each summer,” says Beth Sachan, v.p. of sales and marketing for Goo Goo Cluster. “The only complaint is that when they’re gone, they’re gone — until now! We are so excited to get to spend this summer with a flashback appearance of some previous Summer Chef Series’ superstar creations.”
For the month of July, these three flashback Goo Goo confections will be available while supplies last:
- The Margoo from Margot McCormack of Café Margot: Salted caramel, candied hazelnuts, hazelnut butter caramel ganache, and Willa's Classic Shortbread, all coated in rich dark chocolate
- Mocha Bananza from Megan Williams of Etch, Etc. and Jasper’s: Brown butter blondies, banana jam, candied pecans, salted caramel, and coffee white chocolate ganache, in a roasted white chocolate shell
- Holy Cannoli from David Tieman of Five Point Pizza: Whipped ricotta ganache, mini chocolate chips, cannoli shell pieces, candied orange peel nougat, and honey roasted peanuts in dark chocolate
On Aug. 1, three different Goo Goo Premiums will come into rotation for the month, featuring:
- The Gertie from Karl Worley of Biscuit Love: Peanut butter, pretzels, caramelized banana jam, and vanilla wafers, all covered in dark chocolate
- Tennessee Waltz from Rebekah Turshen of City House: Chocolate caramel ganache and espresso pecan praline nougat, covered in a rich, dark chocolate
- Ninahot from Nina Singto of Thai Esane: Basil milk chocolate ganache, rice krispies, and chili caramel in milk chocolate
All three chefs for each month will release at the same time and be available for the entirety of their featured month or while supplies last. The Summer Chef Series Goo Goo Premiums will be available to purchase at googoo.com, Goo Goo Cluster’s summer pop-up locations and each chef’s respective restaurant.