Lady M Confections Co. Ltd. is launching Lady M Bon Bon, a colorful collection of candies and confections created by Ken Romaniszyn, CEO of Lady M Confections Co., and French confectionery expert Olivia Niddam.
The complete Lady M Bon Bon collection is now available for purchase online and at all Lady M U.S. boutiques as of Feb. 1.
Romaniszyn and Niddam traveled the world to develop and source exotic candies and confections from top artisans across France, Belgium, Germany, and Italy. Lady M Bon Bon is luxe and accessible, created with gift giving and sharing in mind.
Hand packaged in stylish white tin boxes, these candies may be purchased as individual boxes ($8 each) or as part of a Lady M Bon Bon gift book set containing three, five, or eight individual boxes. The eco-friendly tin boxes are recyclable and feature custom delicate silver foil edging.
Offerings in the Lady M Bon Bon collection are inspired by Lady M's iconic cake flavors. Passion Fruit Pearls are reminiscent of sunny and bright Passion Fruit Mille Crêpes. Juicy Strawberry Shortcake Gummies are the candy form of Lady M's classic Strawberry Shortcake.
The Lady M Bon Bon collection features a total of 16 flavors. Select offerings include:
- Champagne Teddy Bears: A sparkling, elevated take on the original gummy bear
- Wild Berry Gummy: Capturing a rainbow of berries in a single box
- Banana Marshmallows: Puffy marshmallows dipped in banana-white chocolate
- Crème Brûlée Almonds: Roasted almonds enrobed in crème brûlée chocolate
- Chocolate Cookie Puffs: Puffed cereal and cocoa drops dipped in dark chocolate