Norman Love Confections announces Valentine’s Day flavors
Gift boxes range in price from $13.75 to $100.
The 2020 Norman Love Confections’ Valentine’s Collection features 10 flavors fans of premium chocolate are sure to love. They include:
- Caramel Passionfruit: Milk chocolate with caramel, passionfruit and white chocolate ganache
- Peanut Butter Caramel: Milk chocolate with creamy peanut butter and caramel
- Mango Orange: White chocolate with mango, orange and white chocolate ganache
- Raspberry Marzipan: Dark chocolate with raspberries and almond marzipan
- Lemon Raspberry: White chocolate with tart lemon and raspberry
- Chipotle Lime: Dark chocolate with lime ganache and smoky chipotle
- Coffee Hazelnut: Milk chocolate with hazelnut praline and coffee
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry: With dark chocolate and chocolate-covered strawberry
- Pineapple Rum: White chocolate with fresh pineapple with dark rum
- Vanilla Rum: Dark chocolate with Tahitian vanilla and spiced rum
Norman Love Confections’ 2020 Valentine’s Collection is available online at normanloveconfections.com or in Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples and Estero, Florida from Jan. 27 to Feb. 14, 2020.
An assortment of these flavors, along with a selection of Norman Love’s award-winning signature flavors, will be included in a 10-piece heart-shaped box, a 24- piece heart-shaped gift box, and 5- and 50-piece green signature gift boxes. The gift boxes range in price from $13.75 to $100.
In addition, gift baskets filled with a variety of gourmet chocolate items will also be available, including the monthly “mystery boxes” filled with a themed assortment of four to five chocolate treats and limited-edition offerings, delivered to the recipient’s home. Gift towers filled with sweet Valentine’s Day desserts and chocolate-covered strawberries are available. Pre-order specialty desserts and custom cakes at least 48 hours in advance to ensure availability.
“How can you go wrong with a Valentine’s Day gift that has love in the name and is crafted with love?” said Norman Love, president and founder, Norman Love Confections. “Show your loved ones how much you care with the finest, freshest ingredients in our handmade, artisanal chocolates.”