NCSA inducts 2019 Candy Hall of Fame honorees
Candy Hall of Fame event held Oct. 18-21, 2019 in Tampa.
The National Confectionery Sales Association has inducted the 2019 honorees into the Candy Hall of Fame.
The Candy Hall of Fame recognizes the achievements of industry leaders from across the world. Each year, up to 12 inductees are selected from numerous nominations of candy brokers, sales personnel, manufacturers, retail buyers, wholesalers, industry suppliers, retail confectioners and others allied to the industry.
Candy Hall of Fame inductions take place at a black-tie annual banquet attended by hundreds of NCSA members, along with inductees’ families, friends and supporters. This year’s event was held Oct. 18-20 at the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza in Tampa, Fla.
The 2019 inductees include:
- Frank Amato, Just Born, Inc.
- Katherine Clark, formerly of Capol, LLC
- Pat Collins, Jelly Belly Candy Co.
- Brent Cotten, The Hershey Co.
- James (Jerry) Hagedorn, Barry Callebaut
- David Han, Triple C Wholesalers, Inc.
- Maureen Keenan, CVS Health Corp.
- Tim LeBel, Mars Wrigley Confectionery U.S., LLC
- Graham Nice, Campbell Wrapper Corp.
- Audra Vogler, Hoffmann Vogler
“The class of 2019 represents a diverse group of individuals from a range of career paths who have all served the industry with honor, selflessly giving back throughout the course of their careers to strengthen the category overall,” says Mark Lozano, NCSA president. “We are thrilled to be recognizing each of them.”