YAAL, Choco Soleil chocolate items
AOG Foods, Quito, Ecuador.
AOG Foods has introduced a variety of new items under the YAAL and Choco Soleil Brands. They include:
- YAAL Super7: This 130-gram dark chocolate bar comes packaged in a high-end box allowing for easy resealability. Along with the dark chocolate made with Ecuadorian fine aroma cacao, the product combines other good-for-you ingredients: Quinoa, turmeric, maca, chia, amaranth, sesame and cocoa nibs.
- YAAL Mochaccino: This 125-gram milk chocolate bar appeals to avid coffee fans. Made with Ecuadorian fine aroma cacao, it features a creamy texture and a pleasing coffee aftertaste.
- YAAL Dark Chocolate Disks 55% Cacao Blend: These individually-wrapped discs pair 55% dark chocolate made with Ecuadorian fine aroma cacao with cranberry, baby banana and cocoa nibs.
- Choco Soleil Single Origin 80% Cacao Esmeraldas Bar: Made with FairTrade, organic cacao from the Esmeraldas region of Ecuador, this 65-gram bar starts with floral aromas, mild wood tones and finishes with a hint of nutty notes.
- Choco Soleil Single Origin 70% Cacao Manabí Bar: Made with FairTrade, organic cacao from the Manabí region of Ecuador, this full-flavored bar starts with a red fruit burst, followed by a touch of citrus and finishing with a hint of mild almond.
- Choco Soleil Dark Chocolate Disks: These individually-wrapped discs pair 65% dark chocolate made from organic Ecuadorian fine aroma cacao with cocoa nibs, banana, cranberries and golden berries.
Ingredients (Choco Soleil Discs): Organic cocoa mass, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic cocoa nibs, organic banana (banana flour), organic cranberry/cranberries sugar, organic golden berry, organic sunflower lecithin, salt