RCI names new board members
John Asher III to serve as 2018-2019 board president.
July 2, 2018
Retail Confectioners International (RCI) announces the appointment of five new members to its board of directors.
RCI inducts new board members each June, as well as honors those whose terms end. This year RCI inducted the following members to the board:
- Louis Curlee, Blommer Chocolate Company, Chicago.
- Bruce Maguire, Whetstone Chocolates, St. Augustine, Fla.
- Greg Power, Hoffman’s Chocolates, Greenacres, Fla.
- Chris Romocean, Linnea’s Candy Supplies, Kent, Ohio
- Bob Untiedt, Graham’s Chocolates, Geneva, Ill.
John Asher III of Asher’s Chocolates will serve as the 2018-2019 president of the directorial board, and Jim Crudden of Rosalind Candy Castle assumed the role of the third vice president.
“It is truly an exciting time to be RCI’s president of the board of directors,” Asher said. “I look forward to welcoming the fresh ideas and perspectives of the new board members as we continue our mission of serving the needs of retail chocolate and candy makers.”