Chuao California Collective
Chuao Chocolatier, Carlsbad, Calif.
Description: Chuao Chocolatier, maker of culinary-driven, Fair Trade-certified chocolate, has launched the California Collective, a decadent line of chocolate bars embodying the essence of California living.
The California Collective includes five coast-inspired flavors that celebrate the spirit of Chuao's home state, from the sunshine to the shoreline. Crafted with a premium blend of Fair Trade Certified chocolate, varieties include:
- Sun Kissed Coconut: Your personal pocket full of sunshine with crunchy almonds and toasted coconut chillin' out in milk chocolate.
- Pool Party Pretzel: Dive into deliciousness with crushed pretzels and crunchy toffee in a pool of sweet milk chocolate.
- Salted Caramel Dreamin': Live out your West Coast fantasy with sweet caramel toffee and sultry sea salt in creamy milk chocolate.
- Sea Salt Surf: Take your taste buds on a seaside getaway, where savory sea salt swims in waves of rich dark chocolate.
- Bright & Sunny Honey: Escape to California, where awesome almonds and bits of crunchy honey toffee play all day in rich dark chocolate.
Ingredients (Bright & Sunny Honey): Premium dark chocolate (cacao, cane sugar, cacao butter, sunflower lecithin [as an emulsifier], natural vanilla), chopped almonds, honey toffee (cane sugar, corn syrup, organic honey, water, baking soda).
S.R.P. (2.8 oz.): $2.99