The Hershey Co. is welcoming summer in style with a new, limited-edition lineup of products inspired by popular summertime destinations in the United States.
The new “Flavors of America” collection features an assortment of six classic products from iconic brands Hershey’s, Hershey’s Kisses, Reese’s, Kit Kat, Twizzlers and PayDay – all with summery flavors sure to transport the taster’s senses.
The collection includes:
- Kit Kat Strawberry-Flavored Candy: Made with crispy wafers and strawberry crème, these are reminiscent of the annual California Strawberry Festival, where visitors enjoy the feeling of simple fruity bliss among the strawberry fields.
- Hershey’s Kisses Coconut Almond Flavored Candies: These Kisses take taste buds to the beaches of Hawaii.
- PayDay BBQ Flavored Bars: These new bars combine the tang of bold, BBQ-seasoned peanuts surrounding a chewy caramel center for a unique, Texas-inspired flavor.
- Reese’s Honey Roasted Flavored Peanut Butter Cups: This twist on a classic offers a mixture of sweet and salty peanut butter notes complete with a hint of floral, amber and molasses – all invoking the sweet taste of Georgia.
- Twizzlers Key Lime Pie Flavored Twists and Twizzlers Orange Cream Pop Flavored Twists: Both new flavors are reminiscent of the Sunshine State, with the sweet, tart taste of key lime pie and classic Florida oranges with a filling of smooth cream.
- Hershey’s Cherry Cheesecake Flavored Bars: This new treat captures the taste of creamy New York cherry cheesecake in every bite, making it easy to enjoy.
The "Flavors of America" collection is now available at retailers nationwide while supplies last.