New Kellogg’s items
Kellogg Co., Battle Creek, Mich.
Description: The Kellogg Co. has introduced several new snack items as part of a larger slate of products launched in January. They include:
- Special K Nourish Bites: Poppable snack bites with premium ingredients including dark chocolate, pistachios, almonds and blueberries. They are free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- Special K Protein Bites: They provide 9 grams of protein per serving and come in two varieties, Peanut Butter Chocolate and Caramel Nut.
- Nutri-Grain Bakery Delights: They deliver a delicious cake texture, a fresh-baked taste and 8 grams of whole grain with no artificial flavors, preservatives and colors. They’re available in three flavors: Lemon Crumb Cake, Blueberry Crumb Cake and Cinnamon Crumb Cake.
- Special K Nourish Bars: Now available in two new flavors: Caramel Almond Sea Salt and Chocolate Coconut Cashew.
- Keebler Club Bites: Sandwich crackers providing the buttery taste of Club crackers and real cheese or peanut butter. They are free from high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors.
S.R.P.: (Special K Nourish Bites) $3.99