New Pocky flavors
Ezaki Glico Co., Osaka, Japan
Description: Pocky, the chocolate-covered biscuit stick made popular in Japan, is available in new flavors this fall. These tasty new flavors pair perfectly with hot chocolate and other warm seasonal beverages to keep you toasty and happy as temperatures plummet. The flavors include:
- Trinity Almond: Almond-infused biscuit sticks dipped in almond cream chocolate and sprinkled with candy sugar.
- Trinity Orange Peel: Orange peel-infused biscuit sticks dipped in milk chocolate and sprinkled with orange peel and cocoa powder clusters.
- Midi Chocolat: Mini biscuit sticks dipped in a mousse-like chocolate cream.
- Midi Matcha: Mini biscuit sticks dipped in a mousse-like green tea cream.
- Winter Melty Pocky: Biscuit sticks dipped in chocolate and dusted with cocoa powder.
S.R.P.: (Pocky Trinity Almond) $3.49