Seattle Chocolates 2016 Holiday Collection
Seattle Chocolates, Seattle
(877) HAPPY-15 (877-427-7915)
The Seattle Chocolates Co. has created the “Comfort & Joy” line for the 2016 Holiday season.
The six truffle bars — three of which are new this year — feature chrome-colored photographs printed on foil paper with intricately patterned red foil inner wraps that reflect popular holiday flavors and ingredients.
- New: Toffee Sea Salt Bar: Chunks of sweet toffee meet with a sprinkle of coarse Pacific sea salt in this dark chocolate treat
- New: Peanut Buddy Crisp Bar: A favorite for the kid at heart, this bar combines crispy cereal squares with peanut butter in milk chocolate (reminiscent of the cereal snack, Chex Muddy Buddies)
- New: Nutty Nougat Chew Bar: A delicately flavored milk chocolate bar with chewy nougat made with toasted almonds and honey
- Candy Cane Crunch Bar: The original holiday bar from Seattle Chocolates, this bar combines all-natural candy cane pieces in dark chocolate
- Hot Buttered Rum Bar: For grown-up tastes, muddled rum spice and buttery toffee are combined in this milk chocolate bar
- Holiday Cheer Eggnog Bar: Cheers to a holiday favorite that featured eggnog, sweet vanilla, cream and nutmeg for an almost-frothy center to this milk chocolate truffle bar
The Comfort & Joy line also features a 5-Bar Gift Box (Toffee Sea Salt, Hot Buttered Rum, Peanut Buddy Crisp, Nutty Nougat Chew and Candy Cane Crunch truffle bars) and Holiday Bar Trio (Candy Cane Crunch, Nutty Nougat Chew and Peanut Buddy Crisp truffle bars) that package the bars together with a red seasonal ribbon for a ready-to-gift option.
The line also includes festively designed holiday gift boxes, in 6-oz. and 12-oz. sizes with layered textures and patterns of silver shimmer, red velvet and buffalo print flannel, that are filled with a holiday assortment of chocolate truffles – including Nutty Nougat Chew, Hot Buttered Rum, Eggnog, Candy Cane, Pumpkin Spice, San Juan Sea Salt, and Dark San Juan Sea Salt.
Window boxes are perfect for filling a candy dish for guests or displaying throughout the house or office, and include approximately 12 truffles in a 4-oz. box featuring a frosty snowman or holiday-themed newspaper headlines.
An additional assortment of creatively packaged truffles helps share goodwill and greetings throughout the season. Wrapped and topped with a bow, 5-oz. bags of Nutty Nougat Chew, Red & Green (Rainier Cherry and Mint), Candy Cane (also available in 1-lb. bags) or blue and white Hanukkah (Dark San Juan Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate) truffles make perfect small gifts for everyone on the “nice” list.
S.R.P.: Ranging from $3.50 to $25