Curate Snack Bars
Abbott Labs, Abbott Park, Ill.
Abbott is introducing Curate — a new brand that takes a culinary approach to snacking by creating unique flavor combinations that taste like they were handcrafted by a chef.
Curate is launching with six flavor recipes. These snack bars are a good source of plant-based fiber, contain protein and are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. These non-GMO, gluten-free bars include:
- Dark & Tempting: Balsamic vinegar, fig and hazelnut come together in a sweet and savory blend rounded out with orange citrus zest.
- Harmonious Blend: Marcona almond and apricot are the stars of this bar with refreshing hints of lemon, vinegar, quinoa and honey.
- Irresistible: Chocolate, strawberries and pistachio stand out in this arrangement of toasted oats, quinoa and almond butter.
- Indulgent: Dark chocolate and hazelnuts are blended with chia seeds and almonds, and finished with sweet vanilla.
- Salted Decadence: Dark chocolate and hazelnuts are blended with chia seeds and almonds, and finished with sweet vanilla.
- Sweet & Tart Berry Bliss: Wild blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and cranberries mixed with almonds, chia seeds and quinoa are topped off with a sprinkle of flax seeds.
In addition to the six flavors in the current line-up, Curate will introduce Curate Kids bars this spring, with other new snacks coming later this year.
Ingredients: (Salted Decadence) Marcona almonds, brown rice syrup, crisp sorghum, organic blue agave nectar syrup, sugar, hemp seeds, chocolate liquor, tapioca syrup, almond butter, pea protein, cocoa butter, quinoa, cocoa nibs, expeller-pressed grapeseed oil; less than 2% of the following: chicory root fiber, coconut oil, California sea salt, water, cocoa extract, vanilla extract, salt, soy lecithin, natural flavor, pectin, tapioca starch.
S.R.P.: (1 bar)$1.89; (4-pack) $6.49