Ezaki Glico U.S.A., Irvine, Calif.
The maker of the hugely popular Pocky brand of snack products, has just released another of its beloved Japanese treats to the delight of millions of American consumers.
Like Glico’s chocolate-covered Pocky sticks, Pretz sticks have a texture similar to Pretzels, yet they are covered instead with a dust of savory seasonings. However, unlike Pocky sticks, Pretz are completely coated with seasoning from one end to the next, so the consumer can enjoy the full experience with every bite.
Pretz come in five new varieties, including:
- Hot Chili Salad: Pairs the satisfying crunch of a Pretzel stick with a spicy, Thai kick
- Pizza: Incorporates the recognizable cheesy flavor of America’s popular food-on-the-go
- Tom Yum: Delivers the essence of a zesty, lime Thai soup
- Original: Offers a simple, salty Pretzel experience
- Sweet Corn: Awakens taste buds with its uncanny, buttery flavor
Each Pretz flavor comes packaged in a handy pocket for an easy-to-share, on-the-go snack.
S.R.P.: (2.47-oz. box) $1.99