Hilco LLC, Louisville, Ky.
Hilco’s newest line features candy novelties based on Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment’s Despicable Me global film franchise, including the upcoming prequel Minions, which opened in theaters July 10, 2015.
The licensing agreement was awarded by Universal Partnerships & Licensing.
The line features:
- Minions Characters on Sipper Cups with curly straws and banana flavored taffy
- Three-pack assorted fruit flavored Minions Popping Candy in 24-ct. displays
- Individually wrapped banana-flavored lollipops shaped like Minions
- Large 80-gram Swirly Pops in assorted flavors
- Sweet Spinz, swirly fruit-flavored lollipops that spin as you turn the wheel
Ingredients: (Swirly Pop) Sugar, maltose syrup, water, citric acid, artificial flavors and artificial colors, ( FD&C Blue 1, Yellow 5 ) and titanium dioxide.
S.R.P.: (Sipper Cups) $4.99;(Swirly Pops) $1.49