Handmade, All-natural Caramels
Mrs. Prindable’s, Niles, Ill.
Mrs. Prindable’s Handmade Confections is introducing eight new soft, natural caramels, including four Classic Caramel flavors and four Chocolate-Enrobed Caramel flavors.
Both are presented in elegant and innovative packaging, making them perfect for gift giving and entertaining.
The new caramel flavors include:
• Coffeehouse Mocha enrobed in White Chocolate: Pure Arabica and Robusta beans blended with caramel are enrobed in white chocolate and finished with a dark chocolate swirl.
• Fresh Banana Walnut enrobed in Milk Chocolate: A fusion of bananas, walnuts and caramel blanketed in milk chocolate and topped with a dash of walnuts.
• Pomegranate Cherry enrobed in Dark Chocolate: Dried tart cherry pieces and pomegranate create this unique caramel, which is then coated in rich dark chocolate and topped with a single, red pomegranate seed.
• Hawaiian Red Sea Salt enrobed in Dark Chocolate: Sweet caramel and rich dark chocolate meld with exotic Alaea sea salt harvested off the isolated island of Molokai.
• Tahitian Vanilla Natural Caramel: Floral and fruity notes of Tahitian vanilla play delicately with buttery caramel for a refreshing update to a classic flavor.
• Aleppo Chili Pepper Natural Caramel: A decadent, sweet caramel blends with the savory warming heat of Aleppo chilies.
• Vietnamese Cinnamon Apple Natural Caramel: Flavorful Saigon cinnamon combines with tart apple and sweet butter caramel imparting exotic flair on a traditional favorite.
• Hawaiian Red Sea Salt Natural Caramels: Buttery caramel is enhanced by the exotic Alaea sea salt harvested off the isolated island of Molokai.
The Chocolate-Enrobed Caramels, which have a nine-month shelf life, are available in single-flavor 2-piece Boxes or an 8-piece assortment of all four flavors. The Classic Caramels, which have a 12-month shelf life, are each individually wrapped and come in single-flavor 2-piece cubes and single-flavor 12-piece cubes.