Chuao Chocolatier has long been lauded for its creative flavor combinations and dynamic products, and their new Breakfast in Bed Collection is no exception. The “breakfast” box features five chocolate bonbons, a mix of new, limited edition flavors as well as fan favorites.
The collection includes:
· Java — rich coffee buttercream in dark chocolate
· Maple Bacon — maple bacon caramel and bonfire smoked sea salt in milk chocolate
· Orange Bliss —caramelized orange peel, orange liqueur and dark chocolate ganache
· French Toast — cinnamon buttercream, toasted Panko breadcrumbs and maple syrup in milk chocolate
· Rose Garden— rosewater caramel in dark chocolate
Chuao is also offering a Rose Garden Collection and a French Toast Collection, each featuring five pieces of the Rose Garden and French Toast bonbons, respectively. Boxes are $12.95 each and packaged in the company’s distinctive red box tied with a red ribbon – alleviating the need for gift wrapping.
The French Toast bonbon will only be offered through Mother’s Day, hence consumers are urged to treat the special lady to this new flavor before it’s too late.