The international trade fair show that caters to Russia and former CIS countries had more than its share of confectionery suppliers at Moscow’s ZAO Expocenter.
01. Messe Düsseldorf Moscow’s Mikhail Shatov, project manager, and Eva Rugenstein, media director, review a list of exhibitors attending the Upakovka/Upak Italia 2009 show.
02. Chocotech’s area sales manager, Lucian Demmel (left) joins Andreas Pecher, Sollich’s area sales manager, in working the booth.
03. Jan Hammink, managing director for Caotech, takes a call during the show.
04. Mario Iacuaniello (center), area manager for Eurosicma, and Giuseppe Parisi, sales engineer for Confitech, rely on their translator to overcome language barriers.
05. Hebenstreit’s Hans-Jorg Schneider (left) and Hans-Jocken Berger prepare to discuss details with customers.
06. Francois Adele, general manager for Dumoulin, takes a moment for a photo opportunity.
07. NID’s Matthew Curtis (left) general director, and Corrado Cencioni, commercial director, flash a smile for Candy Industry.
08. A beaming Marcel van Hees, account manager for the Tanis Group, awaits the day’s visitors.
09. Max Riner representative Christine Lanz joins Daniel Witschi, key account sales manager for the company, at the booth.
10. Carle & Montanari’s crew at Upakovka (from l. to r.): Roberto Bucchi, managing director; Filippo Catalano, area sales manager; Giovanni Scagliarini, sales manager; and Daniele Manzon, director of operations.
11. (From l. to r.) Natan Nadler, area sales manager for Aasted Mikroverk; Vladislav Habbatullin, Vladco Biz, and Jos van Velzen, international sales manager for Duyvis Wiener B.V., take a breather during the show.
12. President Rainer Krauss of Hosokawa Confectionery & Bakery welcomes show attendees.
13. (From l. to r.) Kloeckner Haensel’s area sales manager, Waldemar Maibach, trades quips with a customer and the company’s managing director, Heiko Kuhn, while Jasper Joosten, area sales manager for Lloveras, takes a call.
14. Bühler’s company representative Alexander Putinzev listens to a customer’s question about equipment capabilities.
15. Ares sales manager Ullrich Schurz explains the Ladco Group’s complete line of chocolate processing equipment.
16. Harald Heller (left), areas sales manager, and Peter Dressler, director of bar production technology, catch up on their reading with a copy of Candy Industry magazine.
17. F.B. Lehmann’s sales director, Jorg Sommer, pauses from discussion for a quick snapshot.
18. Giuseppe Nosenzo, deputy sales director for OPM, a division of Sympak, is flanked by his Russian support staff.
19. Eduard Fleischhauer (left), project engineer, and Waldemar Heinrich, area salesmanager, provide visitors with a complete rundown of Winkler & Dunnebier’s lines.
I want to hear from you. Tell me how we can improve.