- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
The Future of the Confectionary Market in the US, to 2019
- Single User License: Allows the person purchasing the report and that person alone to view and use the report
- Site License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleagues that work in the same building for the same organization to view and use the report
- Enterprise License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleague within the same organization to view and use the report regardless of location
The Future of the Confectionery Market in the United States to 2019 presents detailed analysis on the Confectionery consumption trends in the United States, historic and forecast Confectionery consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share and distribution channel data. This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for Confectionery sales overall and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years.
- Gain exclusive access to: The latest, detailed data on dynamics in the United States Confectionery market, providing marketers with the essential data to understand their own, and their competitors’ position in the market
- Be in the know:With a report that’s based upon extensive primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, allowing marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
- We provide: Authoritative and granular data on the Confectionery market in the United States and, in doing so understand key trends and the components of change behind them.
Once purchased your report will be sent to you electronically via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for arrival.
Returns or Refunds - The electronic format and type of information provided by Canadean and ICD Research is such that Canadean and ICD Research cannot accept returns of products once they have been dispatched. Refunds will only be considered where the product does not accurately reflect what is being advertised. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.