- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
Holiday Bars & Truffles
Seattle Chocolates, Seattle
The new holiday bars from Seattle Chocolates come in a variety of flavors meant to evoke the giving spirit.
- Christmas Cookie: A milk chocolate bar featuring a white chocolate center with vanilla, cinnamon oil, and raw sugar crystals.
- Hot Butter Rum: A milk chocolate bar with a hint of rum and toffee crunch.
- Holiday Cheer Eggnog: An egg nog-inspired milk chocolate bar with an almost frothy center of sweet vanilla, cream and nutmeg.
- Mom’s Hot Cocoa: A milk chocolate bar studded with chewy marshmallow bits.
- Candy Cane Crunch: A minty bar that combines dark chocolate truffle with candy cane crunch chips.
The company will be selling a Holiday Advent box, with 25 days of truffles and surprise hidden messages. The truffle flavors include: San Juan Sea Salt, Candy Cane, Cool Mint, Milk Chocolate and Mint.
In addition, a two other truffle boxes also will be availble. The Holiday Party Box features illustrations of a 1950s holiday party and includes: Hot Buttered Rum, Eggnog and Candy Cane truffles; while the Snow Day Box portrays a neighborhood park on a winter day and includes: Candy Cane, Mint and San Juan Sea Salt Truffles.
Ingredients: (Candy Cane Crunch bar) Dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, butter oil, soya lecithin, pure vanilla), non-hydrogenated palm kernel oil, candy cane (sugar, corn syrup, pure peppermint oil, beet juice [for color]), pure peppermint oil.
S.R.P.: (2.5-oz bars) $3.50; (Trio Gift Box) $11.95); (Five-bar Collection Gift Box) $20.75; (Holiday Advent Box) $24.95; (Holiday Party Box and Snow Day Box) $11.95